Jenna's cheese dip
- 1 lb of ground beef Velveeta cheese 1 can of rotel
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a large pan cook beef until done may season it with spices of your choice and drain
Cut Velveeta cheese into cubes (about half of block). Place into a large microwaveable bowl. Add the rotel and beef.
Microwave until cheese is melted, stopping to stir often.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Rotel Dip w/ Chips 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Crab meat casserole 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Rock Oysters with potatoes and... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Carol's Lemon Butter 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Beef Jerky Cheeseball 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Mom's Taco Salad with Beans 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Classic Sugar Cookies 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- turkey and cheese 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!