Rotel dip recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Rotel dip recipes
Cheesy Rotel Dip w/ Chips
- 5lb ground beef
- Velveeta cheese (rectangle box)
- 3 cans rotel
- 2 cans cream of mushroom
All About Avocado
Everything you ever needed to know about avocados, explained by Gourmandize!
Jenna's cheese dip
In a large pan cook beef until done may season it with spices of your choice and drain
- 1 lb of ground beef Velveeta cheese 1 can of rotel
All About Tomatoes
Learn all about tomatoes from its history to our favorite recipes
cold days hotdish
common ingredients and i was looking to add a twist to an all american style dish
- 1lb hamburger
- 1 box mac & cheese( kraft)
- 1 can rotel tomatoes (original)
Nacho Cheese Dip
- 1 Pound Velveeta Cheese cubed
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes with Jalapeños
- 1/2 Pound Hamburger Meat