Making rotel dip with cream cheese: our best recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Rotel dip with cream cheese recipes
the Greatest Queso Ever
Brown ground beef or sausage (or both) in a pan over medium heat and set aside
- 1 block (32 Oz. Block) Velveeta Cheese
- 1 package (8 Oz. Package) Cream Cheese
- 1 can (10 Oz. Can) Rotel
- 1 can (10.75 Oz. Can) Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 pound Ground Beef
All About Tomatoes
Learn all about tomatoes from its history to our favorite recipes
Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
Crock pot recipe
- Crock pot
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 8 oz package light cream cheese
- 4 large chicken breast boneless skinless