Making rotel dip with cream cheese: our best recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Rotel dip with cream cheese recipes
the Greatest Queso Ever
Brown ground beef or sausage (or both) in a pan over medium heat and set aside
- 1 block (32 Oz. Block) Velveeta Cheese
- 1 package (8 Oz. Package) Cream Cheese
- 1 can (10 Oz. Can) Rotel
- 1 can (10.75 Oz. Can) Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 pound Ground Beef
All About Tomatoes
Learn all about tomatoes from its history to our favorite recipes
Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
Crock pot recipe
- Crock pot
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can Rotel, undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 8 oz package light cream cheese
- 4 large chicken breast boneless skinless