- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup packaged dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 lb of chuck
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350F
In medium bowl, beat 1/2 cup water with egg yolks. Stir in bread crumbs, cheese, chili powder, and salt. Add chuck; mix with hands
Shape into 1-inch balls. Place in shallow pan, and bake 12 minutes
For added eye appeal, sprinkle with paprika just before serving
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!