Our Favorite Tacos
These are easy to throw together in a crock pot so you can come home from a busy day and pull together a tasty dinner in no time at all.
- 2T Olive Oil
- 2 lbs Chuck Roast
- Adobo Powder
- 2C Beef Stock
- 2C your favorite cheese (Cheddar or Mexican Blend)
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Lettuce
- Salt & Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Heat olive oil in a pan. Generously rub the roast with salt, pepper and Adobo powder. Brown the roast on all sides and transfer to a crock pot set on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
When ready to serve, shred the beef with 2 forks and transfer to a dish with enough beef stock to keep the meat moist.
Place in taco shells, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Mexican Tortilla Lasagna 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Lasagne 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Easy Chicken Pot Pie 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Cucumber Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- slow cooker provencial stew 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Chunky Chili 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker 8-can Taco Soup 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.