Our Favorite Tacos
These are easy to throw together in a crock pot so you can come home from a busy day and pull together a tasty dinner in no time at all.
- 2T Olive Oil
- 2 lbs Chuck Roast
- Adobo Powder
- 2C Beef Stock
- 2C your favorite cheese (Cheddar or Mexican Blend)
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Lettuce
- Salt & Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Heat olive oil in a pan. Generously rub the roast with salt, pepper and Adobo powder. Brown the roast on all sides and transfer to a crock pot set on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
When ready to serve, shred the beef with 2 forks and transfer to a dish with enough beef stock to keep the meat moist.
Place in taco shells, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.