Making chicken filo pastry parcels - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Chicken filo pastry parcels recipes
Algerian Bourek Chicken
In a saucepan, brown the onion and chopped garlic
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- laughing cow cheese
- 1 egg
- Phyllo pastry
BBQ Chicken Pasanga
Idea of a BBQ chicken pizza that is layered like lasagna
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (18 oz) bottle of barbecue sauce
- 8 oz phyllo dough
- or 2 packages of Pillsbury crescents
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Veggies/Frozen veggies to taste
chicken filo pastry parcels recipe collections
- Recipewe ♡ filo pastry duck parcels (2)
- YUM!Food Porn filo pastry parcels with scallops (2)
- Recipewe ♡ filo pastry (10)
- feta and spinach filo pastry (8)
- vegetarian filo pastry (4)
- filo pastry starters (4)
- filo pastry canapes (2)
- Recipewe ♡ filo pastry with duck breast (2)
- chicken bake (88)
- chicken breast (66)