Scalloped Potatoes with Goat Cheese
- - 2 1/4 lb potatoes
- - 8 oz fresh goat cheese
- - Cream
- - milk
- - 20 mint leaves
- - salt
- - sliced goat cheese for garnish
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 F
Peel the potatoes and slice thinly. Spread half into 4 ramekins.
In a bowl, beat the goat cheese, cream and milk, add the chopped mint and salt.
Pour the mixture on the potatoes and then put another layer of potatoes.
Top with remaining cream and add a few thin slices of goat cheese.
Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hr
You'll also love
- Scalloped 2 Potato Gratin 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Broccoli 3.8/5 (58 Votes)
- Danish Cucumbers 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.5/5 (208 Votes)
- Cheesy Potatoes 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Milkshake 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Butter Cream Frosting 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Squash Dumpling Gratin 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!