Our best goat cheese dessert recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: goat cheese
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Goat cheese dessert recipes
RASPBERRY GOAT CHEESE SQUARES
Saute onion, garlic, and ginger until caramelized
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 chipotle, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 pkg puff pastries (12)
- 1 md log goat cheese
Avoid yo-yo dieting with these 20 no-fail tips
You've finally managed to shed those last 5 pounds. Well here's how to keep them off for good, without the risk of gaining them all back once you get off your diet!
Chilled Peach Soup with Lemongrass, Mint and Goat Cheese
By chefbirdsong, The Front Porch Gourmet
The perfect dish for year-round soup lovers! This chilled soup combines the crisp and cool freshness of spring and ...
- 5 ripe peaches, pitts removed
- 1 small English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, diced
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup white Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Half & Half
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. Lemongrass, rough chopped
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 3 tbsp honey
- Salt & white pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. scallions or green onion, rough chopped
Have mo' fun with this delicious Bo Bun!
By Chef Christophe
A step-by-step recipe for making an authentic, Vietnamese Bo Bun
Goat Cheese and Fig Skewers
Cut the goats cheese into 6 slices
- 1/2 log of goat cheese,
- 3 figs
- 12 slices of duck (dried)