Our best goat cheese dessert recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: goat cheese
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Goat cheese dessert recipes
RASPBERRY GOAT CHEESE SQUARES
Saute onion, garlic, and ginger until caramelized
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 chipotle, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 pkg puff pastries (12)
- 1 md log goat cheese
Avoid yo-yo dieting with these 20 no-fail tips
You've finally managed to shed those last 5 pounds. Well here's how to keep them off for good, without the risk of gaining them all back once you get off your diet!
Chilled Peach Soup with Lemongrass, Mint and Goat Cheese
By chefbirdsong, The Front Porch Gourmet
The perfect dish for year-round soup lovers! This chilled soup combines the crisp and cool freshness of spring and ...
- 5 ripe peaches, pitts removed
- 1 small English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, diced
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup white Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Half & Half
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. Lemongrass, rough chopped
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 3 tbsp honey
- Salt & white pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. scallions or green onion, rough chopped
Have mo' fun with this delicious Bo Bun!
By Chef Christophe
A step-by-step recipe for making an authentic, Vietnamese Bo Bun
Goat Cheese and Fig Skewers
Cut the goats cheese into 6 slices
- 1/2 log of goat cheese,
- 3 figs
- 12 slices of duck (dried)