Pecan Pie Muffins
It's hard to believe there are only five ingredients in these wonderful little muffins! The brown sugar makes them taste like pecan pie.
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 18 mini muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
In a medium bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour and pecans. In a separate bowl beat the butter and eggs together until smooth, stir into the dry ingredients just until combined. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Cups should be about 2/3 full.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks when done.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!