Green Machine Juice
Perfect for kids parties
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 jar of country time lemonade mix (8 quart size)
- 1 gallon blue Hawaiian Punch
- 2 gallons cold water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix entire jar of lemonade mix with 2 gallons of water.
Add hawaiian punch.
Serve over ice.
You'll also love
- Mexican Dip 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Banana Split Squares 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Little Smoothered Hot Dogs 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Old Timey Scotch Eggs 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fresh Lemonade 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Boba Drink 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- bonnie lemondae 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Signature Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Blue Cheese Bruschetta
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Review this recipe