Make a large quantity of punch
- 1 package of fruit flavor Kool Aid
- 1 12 oz can of frozen grape juice
- 1 or 2 liter bottle of 7 up
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Prepare a one gallon container for mixing and storing the punch.
Mix the Kool Aid according to directions on the package.
Thaw a 12 oz can of grape juice.
Add the can of grape juice to the prepared Kool Aid (do not add water to the juice)
Add 1 or 2 liters of 7 up (according to taste)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.