The Best Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 Pie Shell
- 1 Can of cream of mushroom soup
- 125 ml Milk
- 250 ml Frozen mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, peas, beans)
- 500 ml Chicken Breasts, chopped into ½-inch (1 cm) pieces
- 5 ml Minced garlic
- 50 ml Finely chopped onion
- Coarse ground black pepper, to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
PREHEAT oven to 375°F (190°C).
REMOVE pie shell from freezer and thaw for 10 minutes. Meanwhile defrost frozen veggies in microwave, draining excess water.
CHOP and sauté onion.
MIX chicken, veggies, sautéed onion, garlic, soup and milk in a large mixing bowl.
POUR into pie shell; bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
You'll also love
- Whole wheat Vegetable Lasagna 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Risotto with pumpkin and parmesan... 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- The Best Chicken Parmesan 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Famous BBQ Chicken 3.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crust 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Spaghetti Goulash 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Trish’s Cherry Delight 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.