Rate this recipe 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- 2 packages of cubed beef
- 2 packages of mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- 1 full stock of celery
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- beef gravy
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Braise beef of 30 minutes. Saute mushrooms onions and celery.
Combine meat and veg with beef gravy. Season with salt and pepper.Cook in oven for 30 minutes.
Add sour cream and hand full of diced pickles
You'll also love
- Crockpot Beef Stroganoff 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Hamburger Gravy with Veggies 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut... 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Taco Beef Pasta 2.4/5 (192 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chicken and Mushroom Empanadas... 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Prawns- Green Prawns 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Mama's Pork Chop's 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe