Ditch the carbs after 6 pm: What to eat instead
Cutting out carbs at night can do wonders for weight loss. But that doesn't mean you'll starve. Here's what to eat in their place.
Ditch the carbs for dinner
Most nutritionists will tell you that starches should be a part of every meal. But if you're the type of person who puts on weight after eating a breadstick (or feels that way), avoiding carbs after 6 pm might be a good strategy for you. Here are some foods you can eat instead that won't leave you dissatisfied.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.