Ditch the carbs after 6 pm: What to eat instead
Cutting out carbs at night can do wonders for weight loss. But that doesn't mean you'll starve. Here's what to eat in their place.
1/9 View slideshow
Ditch the carbs for dinner
Most nutritionists will tell you that starches should be a part of every meal. But if you're the type of person who puts on weight after eating a breadstick (or feels that way), avoiding carbs after 6 pm might be a good strategy for you. Here are some foods you can eat instead that won't leave you dissatisfied.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article