2- step smothered chicken breast
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken in oil until no longer pink
Stir in soup and water cover and simmer until done
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.