- 6 thinly sliced veal
- 2 egg
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- any spices
- 1 cup flour
- oil and butter for frying
- 1 can of tomato sauces
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
place in bowl the flour,
in another the breadcrumbs and spices,
in another the eggs and beat them add water to thin if needed
dip veal in flour then eggs then breadcrumbs. in a skillet place butter and oil and wait until warm then place in veil.
veal is cooked when it turns golden brown. remove veil and place one cooking sheet that has a layer of tomatoes sauces on it.
place more tomatoes sauces on top and add slice of cheese place in oven at 350 for about 5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
you can change veil out for chicken.
You'll also love
- Veal meatloaf with tomato confit... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- VEAL PARMIGIANA 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan with Farfalle 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Shelly's Chicken corn soup 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Crispy Oven Fried Chicken 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Salad for 8 2.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Roasted Apricot, Creamy Mozzarella... 2.4/5 (70 Votes)
- Macaroni and creamed tomatoes 2.5/5 (55 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.