Creamy and Delicious and super easy!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 container cream cheese
- 3 tbs pesto
- 1 bag penne or pasta of choice
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced and fried
- 1 tbs dried basil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Bring water in a pot to a boil, cook pasta until al dente, drain and set aside.
Empty cream cheese container into a frying pan. Add pesto and stir often until melted and combined.
Add cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and pasta. Mix well until pasta is covered with sauce.
Serve and top with basil.
For a lighter option, use light cream cheese!
You'll also love
- Homemade Chicken & Cran-Nut Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Beef Stew 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Seafood Linguine 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Garlic scape pesto and fresh... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Carrot Souffle 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Mom's Creamy Light Risotto 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Goulash(Casserole) 4/5 (42 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
8 Mistakes That Everybody Makes With Pasta
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Review this recipe