Pesto pasta recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Pesto pasta recipes
Creamy and Delicious and super easy!
- 1 container cream cheese
- 3 tbs pesto
- 1 bag penne or pasta of choice
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- sliced and fried
- 1 tbs dried basil
A light, fresh, main dish
- One box fettucine
- a couple cloves/ garlic
- 2 cups/ fresh basil
- 1/2 cup xtra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste.