Fettucine recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Fettucine recipes
grandma annie's shrimp alfredo
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- garlic powder (to taste)
- half a bag of fresh spinach
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- medium bag of shrimp
- 1lb. fettucine noodles
IN medium saucepan, combine all ingredients
- 1 8oz pkg fettucine noodles
- 2tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
Family Favorite Fettucini
Cheesy pasta recipe
- 1. Fettuccine - cooked according to package,
- 2. Chicken. 1 cup, cubed
- 3. 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 3. 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 4. 1 tbsp green chillies
- 5. Salt and pepper to taste
- 6. 2 cups Veg. (Corn, cubed bell peppers, olives, mushrooms)
- 7. 2 tsp lemon juice
- 8. 1 cup milk
- 9. 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 10. 1 cup cheese
A creamy, cheesy, low-fat pasta dish
- 1 stick margarine, one 16 oz container low fat sour cream, 2/3 cup low fat parmisan cheese, 1 box fettucine, salt and pepper to taste.
Tomato Basil Fettucine with Mozzarella
saute onion in oil with garlic
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- about 1 cup of grated mozzarella
- fettucine or other noodles cooked hot and fresh!
A light, fresh, main dish
- One box fettucine, a couple cloves/ garlic, 2 cups/ fresh basil, 1/2 cup xtra virgin olive oil, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.