Garlic scape pesto and fresh mozzarella grilled cheese
- Garlic scape pesto
- fresh mozzarella
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
put Garlic scape pesto and fresh mozzarella on bread and bake
You'll also love
- Kids Fave Mac And Cheese 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheesy Scrambled Eggs 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Pizza with smoked haddock 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad with Paprika 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Green BBQ Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tuna melts 4.4/5 (6 Votes)
- Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Pesto 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.