Roasted Red Potato Salad
- 13 diced small red potatoes
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-2 T Dijon mustard
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400.
With diced potatoes in a baking dish, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and some of the chopped rosemary. Drizzle some olive oil over the top, then toss in the baking dish.
Roast the potatoes for 25-35 minutes, or until softened.
In a small bowl add the mayo, milk, mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk and then mix in the remaining chopped rosemary.
Pour sauce, then toss with the roasted potatoes. Serve warm, or chill for at least 2 hours to serve cold.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.