Sunday Brunch Sandwiches
- 12 Hawaiian buns
- 24 slices of ham
- 24 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 TBS Bourbon Worcestershire
- 2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- .5 oz Bourbon
- 2 TBS Ham
- 1 1/2 TBS minced onions
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Make the sandwiches: 2 slices of ham and cheese on a bun, and place the buns in a baking pan lined with parchment. In a medium sauce pan, melt together the rest of the ingredients. Ladle this mixture over the sandwiches.
Let the sandwiches sit for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Bake at 350 uncovered for 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ subs 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Toasted Camembert and cornichons 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken... 2.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Bourbon Smoked Salt Plantains 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer thyme loaf cake 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Mustard Pickles 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Breakfast Bake 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- PICKLED GARLIC 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.