Glazed chicken recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Glazed chicken recipes
Southwestern Grilled Honey-Habanero Glazed Chicken with SalsaRecipewe ♡
This recipe was created for a good friends birthday dinner and she loved the spicy heat and rich flavors
- 5 to 6 chopped habanero peppers
- 1 chopped red jalapeño pepper
- 1/ 2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup silver tequila
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- 5 pound cut up whole chicken
- 2 fine diced plum tomatoes
- 2 fine diced tomatillos
- 1 fine diced Anaheim chili pepper
- 2 to 3 fine diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/ 2 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup fine chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno vinegar
- 1 tablespoon nut oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Cilantro sprigs
combine all ingredients, except chicken
- 3/4 c honey
- 1/3 c lemon juice
- 1/4 c water
- 3/4 c ketchup
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 chicken pieces