Our best glazed carrots recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ginger is a delicious spice, but it can be hard to peel it without wasting. In this video we show you a quick trick to peel ginger like a pro, minus the waste!
Top rated Glazed carrots recipes
Glazed baby carrots
They taste so sweet that noone will guess there fat free!
- 1 pound peeled baby carrots
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
How to make chive mashed potatoes in 10 easy steps
By Pascale Weeks
In this version we take the classic recipe and add freshly chopped chives to give the potatoes a fresh, herby taste.
Mustard Glazed Carrots
Place carrots in a saucepan and cover with water and bring to a boil
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle of dill (optional)