Easy Baked Leche Flan
A family favourite dessert.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 10 eggs (depends on your density preference, you ca use less eggs)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium non-stick saucepan, melt sugar until liquified and golden in colour. Carefully pour hot syrup into a 9-inch round glass baking dish (or molds of your choice), turning the dish evenly coat the bottom and sides. Set aside.
As for the flan mixture, blend everything in a blender ( adding the condensed milk last because it's thicker) for the most effective and fastest way of mixing. Pour egg mixture into baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes. Let cool completely.
To serve, warm the bottom of the dish in a warm water bath, then carefully invert to release on a plate.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Pink Coconut Ladoo 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe