Got A Salty Or Sweet Tooth? Here's What Your Body Is Trying To Tell You
Find out the science behind your most tempting cravings — and what to eat instead.
1/4 View slideshow
Some nights, all you want is candy and chocolate. Other nights, a bag of chips. It's so easy to cave into our unhealthiest food cravings (we're only human, after all). But did you know these cravings may signal a nutrient deficiency?
Listen to what your body is trying to tell you and nip those munchies in the bud!
More steaming articles
7 Signs That You May Have vitamin D... You’ve been eating watermelons WRONG TURMERIC: Is it really all it's...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Comment on this article