Fast, 5-Ingredient Meals To Feed Your Family
No need for an overflowing shopping list! Keep things simple with one of these incredible 5-ingredient recipes the whole family will love!
© How Sweet It Is
Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese, And Honey-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
A roasted sweet potato is always a great base for a meal, especially when they're in season during the fall. Get creative with your toppings, or try out this delicious version featuring roasted grapes, goat cheese, and honey!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!