Hash browns sunnyside up
- 2 cups hash browns
- sausage or bacon
- 2 eggs
- shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Turn burner on medium.
Pour enough oil into frying pan to cover the bottom.
Mix meat together with hash browns and put in pan.
Crack the eggs over the top, add salt and pepper and cover with lid.
Once eggs look halfway done, sprinkle on cheese and put lid back on for a few more minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!