- 1 Dozen Eggs Mayonnaise salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1.Boil eggs and peel
2. cut eggs long the ways
3. scrape out yolks into separate bowl
4. mix yolks with mayo ans a little salt and pepper
5. place spoonfuls of mixture in eggs
You'll also love
- Baby Bok Choy Soup 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- The Best Bacon and Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Roquefort and Mushrooms Quiche 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Sea Terrine 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Black Bottoms 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Aunt Soup's Brandy Slush 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Mayonnaise chocolate cake 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Creamy Dill Shrimp 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!