Lemon Fried Chicken
- Boneless Chicken
- Chicken Stock
- Garlic Powder
- Lemon Juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak boneless chicken in a mix of chicken stock, salt, pepper, garlic powder and lemon juice over night or at least an hour.
In a separate bowl add flour, salt, and pepper.
Dip chicken in flour mixture and fry in olive oil.
You'll also love
- Southern Fried Chicken with Corn... 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Mama's Fried Chicken 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Buffalo Cheesy Chicken Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Sour Cream Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Best Lemon Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- My Best Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best Lemonade Ever 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.