I love pineapple, pecans and whipped topping and this recipe has all of that!
- 20 ounce can pineapple tidbits drained
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges drained
- ½ pound seedless grapes
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving time.
Reserve some pecans to place on top to alert those with nut allergies.
You'll also love
- Tater Candy 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sour Cream Sweet Potato Pie 2.2/5 (134 Votes)
- Chocolate Marshmallow Log 2.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Pesto 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- grape nut dessert 2.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Frozen Fruit Drink 1.6/5 (113 Votes)
- Pineapple paradise 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Pistachio Pudding Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe