Super Easy Broccoli Salad
The Gourmandize Team
This broccoli salad is amazingly easy, coming together in less than 5 minutes, and you can add in tons of other ingredients.
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sugar
- little bit of vinegar
- 1 broccoli cut in pieces
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients together and mix. You may add cheese, raisins, bacon bits, sunflower seeds.
You'll also love
- Mashed Potatoes 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Wild Rice and Broccoli Cassarole 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Quail with Raisins and Bacon 4.8/5 (65 Votes)
- Creamy Eggs 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Fresh Broccoli Salad with Bacon... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad 4/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Review this recipe