Our easy broccoli recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Easy broccoli recipes
Super Easy Broccoli Salad
This broccoli salad is amazingly easy, coming together in less than 5 minutes, and you can add in tons of other ing...
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sugar
- little bit of vinegar
- 1 broccoli cut in pieces
Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad
This cheesy broccoli salad is flavored with tiny bits of bacon and covered in a sweet dressing
- 1 big bunch of broccoli
- 1/2 lb of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp vinegar
Baked Potato & Broccoli Snack
Easy and healthy evening time snack
- 1.2 large potatoes boiled and mashed.
- 2.3.1 big broccolli cut into pieces and boiled to softness.
- 3. 1 tbsp corn flour
- 4. 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 5. garlic salt and regular salts to taste.
- 6. Pepper and origano to taste.
- 7. oil/butter for baking
- 1/4 cup sweet american corn
- 1/4 cup grated cheese any
Broccoli Cheese Bake
Easy and cheesy vegetable dish
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli
- 1/2 loaf or so of Velveeta cheese
- 1 roll of crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick of melted butter or margarine