Maw-Maw's Mac & Cheese
Simple and Delicious, just like grandma's.
- 2lbs Colby Cheese
- 5 C. Elbow Macaroni Noodles
- 3 C. Milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook Macaroni noodles according to the package. Drain and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
As your noodles are cooking, heat milk a sauce pan and cut up cheese into cubes. Place cheese into milk, and cook until it is mostly melted, there should be no more chunks visible, but it will not be fully mixed together.
Pour melted cheese and milk over the cooked noodles. Place in oven and cook for 25 minutes or until cheese is just turning golden brown, be sure not to over cook it.
You'll also love
- vegetarian stuffed mushroom 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with Meatballs 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Avocado Dip 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Spice Rubbed Pork Chops 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Potato Bacon & Leek Soup 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Basic Homey Meatloaf 4.1/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Bake 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Fiesta Cheese Quinoa 4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!