Pizza with smoked haddock
- 8 oz haddock
- 1 store bought pizza crust
- 1 box of 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella
- Some black olives
- 1 slug of olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 425-450 F
- Remove the skin from haddock
- Unroll pizza dough onto a plate and top with the tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle the diced smoked haddock.
- Top with mozzarella slices.
- Divide the olives and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake your pizza for about fifteen minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!