jeff taught me this recipe when we first met 6 years ago.
- 12 pack flour tortillas
- 2 cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 can black olives
- 2 bags shredded mexican blend cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 300
mix olives and cheese and put in a bowl
take a big flat baking sheet and grease lightly
pour enchilada sauce into a round pan thats bigger than the size of the tortillas.
one by one take a tortilla and dunk both sides into the sauce then put the tortilla onto the baking pan and put only on the bottom a row of the cheese and olives.
roll the sides of the tortilla in and then roll up into a tube repeat the process till all 12 tortillas are used up
line them all on the baking sheet side by side.
bake for 35 minutes then let them cool, enjoy.
also good with ground beef that has taco seasoning on it or shredded chicken as well.
You'll also love
- MACARONI, BEEF AND TOMATO 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Simple Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Stroganoff 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- cactus salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Chicken... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Croque Monsieur with Smoked Salmon 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!