- 1 pkg wonton wrappers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- shredded cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Press wonton wrappers into mini cupcake pan.
Cook beef, adding in taco seasoning.
Place beef in wonton cups, sprinkle cheese on top. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until wontons look crisp around the edges and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Vegan Quinoa Salad 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Flavour Infused Cream Cheese... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- JaegerSchnitzel 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Ranch Cheese Ball 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Hamburger Mac Combo 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Minestrone Surprise 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Enchalada 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- My Grandmother's Mexican Supper... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.