- 2 cans White Chunk Chicken
- 1 can Milnot
- 1 can Cream of Chicken
- 1 cup Picante Sause
- Doritos plain or nacho
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix chunk chicken, milnot, cream of chicken, and picante sauce in a bowl. Spray pan with Pam.
Crunch the chips in the bottom of the pan. Pour chicken mixture over the cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes. Take pan out and sprinkle cheese over mixture. Bake until cheese has melted.
This dish is great with plain doritos or the nacho cheese kind.
You'll also love
- Joey's Popeye Bokbok 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Balls 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Baby Bok Choy Soup 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Pureed Black... 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Leftover Baked Spaghetti 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- asparagus casserole 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Mexican Breakfast Burrito 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Beef enchiladas 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!