Cheese enchiladas recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Cheese enchiladas recipes
jeff taught me this recipe when we first met 6 years ago
- 12 pack flour tortillas
- 2 cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 can black olives
- 2 bags shredded mexican blend cheese
Southwestern Chicken and Black Bean Three Cheese EnchiladasRecipewe ♡
This simple recipe was adapted from my moms basic recipe for Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 tablespoons nut oil
- 1 cup fine chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup fine sliced green onions
- 1 cup fine diced Anaheim chili peppers
- 2 to 4 tablespoons minced habanero peppers
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 pounds 1 inch cubed chicken meat
- 4 cups cooked, rinsed and drained black beans
- 1 cup homemade or canned chili or enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup fine chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 dozen 8-inch homemade whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled Queso Fresco or goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack or pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Sour cream or plain yogurt
- Cilantro sprigs