- 1 lb lean ground beef
- celery salt
- 1/2 Cup beef stock
- 2 tbsp four
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- Garlic powder
- herbs + spices
- 5 mashed potatoes
- Garlic powder
- chopped green onions
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 Cup cornflake crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 36mins
Cost Average budget
Cook beef, onion, and spices and drain well. add flour and stock to thicken. Press into baking dish. Top with potatoes, and seasonings. Etch with fork and top with cornflake crumbs then cheese.
Bake at 325° for 20 mins then boil till desired meltiness.
You'll also love
- Freezer Friendly Honey Rosemary... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- spicy flavored ground beef 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Goan Chick'n Curry 3.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Homemade Cream Potatoes 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Onion-cheese cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Basic Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!