Sesame Chicken Stick
- 1) Chicken Breast
- 2) 1 tbsp of Soya Sauce
- 3) 2 tbsp of Chilli Sauce
- 4) 2 tbsp of Yogurt
- 5) 1 tsp of Salt
- 6) 1 tsp of Curry Powder
- 7) 2 Cup of Crushed Corn Crumbs
- 8) 2 tbsp of Sesame Seeds
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate the chicken.
Mix the crumbs and the sesame seeds in a separate bowl.
Coat the chicken strips and bake on 190°C for 25 minutes, OR fry.
You'll also love
- Cabbage Rolls 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Crock Pot Shredded Chicken for... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Tex- Mex Meatloaf 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Tortellini chicken cassarole 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Cinnamon Clove Rump Roast 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Tandoori Chicken 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Rice Patties (Bolinho de Arroz) 3.3/5 (41 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.