CHICKEN CRESCENT WREATH
- 2 tubes pillsbury crescent rolls
- 8 oz. each
- 1 C. cheese (hard cheese of choice)
- 2/3 C. Cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 C. broccoli
- 1/2 C. red pepper
- 3/4 C. chicken
- cooked & cubed or canned
- 2 tbs. onion
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Arrange crescent rolls on a 12" pizza pan, forming a ring with the pointed ends facing the outer edge and the wide ends OVERLAPPING
Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and spoon over the wide ends of the rolls. Do not overfill
Fold the points over the filling and tuck under the wide ends
The filling will be visible
Bake at 375° for 20 - 25 mins. or until golden
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.