APPLE PIE BITES
This recipe is my Aunts. She posted it on facebook and I had to have it. It is not hard at all and takes very little preparation.
- 1 tube Crescent Rolls
- 1 Delicious Apple
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Take one triangle and roll it out, but not to thin.
Put one THIN slice of apple at one corner.
Sprinkle a little sugar and cinnamon
Roll up and place on baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Lamb with mustard and thyme 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Crunchy Nutella Mousse 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Simple Whipped Shortbread Cookies 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- cinnimon toast treats 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Bread 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- spicy kale chips 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Yummy Crumble 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.