sausage and zucchini
- grated cheese
- Strasbourg sausage
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash the zucchini, Cut zucchini into 2 pieces lengthwise. Then scoop out flesh, leaving 1.5 cm of each end. Dip zucchini in boiling water with the sausages.
Drain the zucchini and sausage, allow to cool a little. Then brush each zucchini mustard.
Place the sausage in the zucchini and sprinkle with grated cheese, close with the other side of zucchini.
Bake 300 F 5-10 min until brown.
Serve warm and bon appétit
You'll also love
- Baked Sausage 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Creamy Cucumber Zucchini & Etorki... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Salmon with Dill, Cucumber, and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Pineapple carpaccio with saffron 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Sausage Omelette 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Squash casserole 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!