Pineapple carpaccio with saffron
By Scipilliti Mathieu
- 16 oz pineapple
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp saffron (threads or powder)
- 1 tsp of Chinese spices
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Finely chop the pineapple slices. - In a saucepan heat the sugar and water, obtaining a syrup. Add saffron, Chinese spices and let reduce for a few minutes.
- Pour hot mixture over the pineapple slices and let steep until completely cooled.
You'll also love
- Grandma's pancakes 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Brownie & fruit cabobs 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Egg And Sugar Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberries with Chocolate Cream 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Tomato and Potato Puree 4/5 (22 Votes)
- baby apple sauce 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hawaiian Dessert 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Casserole of Scallops and Shrimp... 3.2/5 (163 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.