Pineapple carpaccio with saffron
By Scipilliti Mathieu
- 16 oz pineapple
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp saffron (threads or powder)
- 1 tsp of Chinese spices
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Finely chop the pineapple slices. - In a saucepan heat the sugar and water, obtaining a syrup. Add saffron, Chinese spices and let reduce for a few minutes.
- Pour hot mixture over the pineapple slices and let steep until completely cooled.
You'll also love
- Minute Chicken tagine 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Mint Julep Simple Syrup 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- easy Honey walnut Shrimp 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Hummus 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Fries 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Salad- Almond & sesame Topped 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Pork chop with apple, and a hint... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.