Denny's Fried Cheese Melt
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 teaspoons softened butter
- 4 slices of American cheese - Kraft Delux American Cheese Slices are recommended
- 3 prepared cheese sticks - Prepare according to package directions.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat a skillet low to medium heat. Butter one slice of bread, and place in skillet, cover bread with cheese, you may need to break the cheese slices apart, but be sure to cover the entire piece of bread. Lay down cooked cheese sticks in equal distances from each other, top with remaining cheese, and buttered slice of bread. Cook on both sides until golden brown. Serve with Marina sauce.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!