Denny's Fried Cheese Melt
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 teaspoons softened butter
- 4 slices of American cheese - Kraft Delux American Cheese Slices are recommended
- 3 prepared cheese sticks - Prepare according to package directions.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat a skillet low to medium heat. Butter one slice of bread, and place in skillet, cover bread with cheese, you may need to break the cheese slices apart, but be sure to cover the entire piece of bread. Lay down cooked cheese sticks in equal distances from each other, top with remaining cheese, and buttered slice of bread. Cook on both sides until golden brown. Serve with Marina sauce.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!