This is an easy recipe, perfect for guests.
- 1 can Black beans
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can rotel
- cheddar cheese
- chipotle peppers in adobo
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Open your cans of beans and rotel. Add all three to a saucepan. Heat on low. Grate your cheddar and chop you chipotle peppers. I usually use 2 peppers, but if you like more spice add more!
Add the cheese and peppers to your saucepan and heat until cheese has melted. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- cactus salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Mini Tuna Melts 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Chicken... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Steamed Zucchini, Squash, and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cream cheese dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Simple Dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Potato Casserole with Hash Browns 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Whitson Burritos 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!