Simple, no-bake appetizers for last-minute entertaining
© Vanilla and Bean
A Mediterranean-style appetizer with mixed olives, sun-dried tomatoes and capers, this olive tapenade hits the spot, time after time. Serve it with crackers or slices of fresh bread and earn major hostess points with minimum effort.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!