By Cuisine Passion
- For thirty cookies:
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 1/4 tbsp ground almonds
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt butter. Let it come to room temperature.
Mix egg whites with the sugar in a bowl until frothy. Add flour, ground almonds and butter (optional, add about 1/4 cup slivered almonds in the dough).
Mix the everything .
Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
Place small mounds of dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone pan (the equivalent of a teaspoon). Spread the pile with the back of the spoon.
Sprinkle the almonds on the small mounds of dough. Place the cookies in the middle rack of the oven for 10 minutes (at the end of cooking, the cookies should be well browned on the edges).
Carefully loosen the cookies off the pan immediately after removal from oven. Immediately place on a rolling pin to give them a curved shape.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.5/5 (239 Votes)
- Pistachio Cake 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Lena's Little Cookies3 sticks... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Almond Shortbread 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Buttermilk Cookies 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Carrot Cupcakes 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Crumb Cake: 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cool and Hot Habanero Almond Ice... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This cake is made of cookies, and takes only a few minutes to prepare!
2 cups of white chocolate
1 cup of cream
2 cups of dark chocolate
1 cup of cream
4/5 cup of milk