Almond cookie - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Almond cookie recipes
Preheat oven to 350 ° F Combine almonds, sugar and flour
- 2 cups of almonds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2 egg whites
Crunchy Almond Cookies
-Preheat oven to 480 ° F -Mix all ingredients
- 2 1/4 lb flour
- 2 1/4 lbs of sugar
- 4 cups of almonds
- 9 eggs
By Cuisine Passion
Melt butter. Let it come to room temperature
- For thirty cookies:
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 1/4 tbsp ground almonds
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!